- contact us
- +86 137 2493 5495
- # 5, Yonghe Industrial Park, Shishan Town, Nanhai Dist. Foshan City, Guangdong Prov. China.
Transition Strips are usually installed to cover a gap between two flooring surfaces of equal or unequal height, in addition to purpose of finish & decoration, it also can protect the edges of flooring, the edge transitioning types can be tile to tile, tile to carpet, tile to wood flooring, carpet to wood flooring and so on. Transition Strips is also called Joint Strips. When you’re doing flooring Projects, Metal Transition Strips offered by KINGOALS are the best choice due to its high quality and durability. With our own one-stop production Line and professional developing team, custom profile shapes, sizes & colors of joint strips are available on request, all our products are suitable for residential & commercial applications.
- Metal Carpet Transition Strips
- Smooth transition from floor to floor, this aluminum trim is used to cover the gap and protect the edge of flooring, various colors for your options.
- Aluminium Wood To Carpet Threshold Strip
- Rich choices of finished color that withstand scuffs and is easy to be cleaned, this aluminum trim is used to cover the gap with smooth transition between two floorings, durable aluminium profiles to protect the edge of flooring.